Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Pictures Pictures Pictures

Over the last week or so, I have taken several sunset and sunrsie pictures, and seen and tried to photograph 3 fireworks displays. I would say that I took some decent shots, but will not know for sure until I have looked at them more carefully. I'll post some if they are decent! My dad and I went to 2 of the fireworks displays together, the second of which was at Carlos N Charlies on Lake Travis. While we were eating and waiting for it to get dark, we saw Topher Grace (of That 7o's Show) . That was kind of exciting and fun. I guess he is filming some movie here, though I do not know the name.

The box to send the artwork is almost done. I thought I would be done with it by now, but have a few more things to finish on it.

I have also checked with some galleries in Sedona, AZ on the advice of some friends. A few said that my work probably wouldn't fit in their gallery, and I am waiting for the others to respond. One gallery told me that they wouldn't represent me because I have my work for sale online. It was an interesting explanation, however.

Well.. that's it for now.

Heather

No comments: